Zucchini has arrived at the market. Here’s an extremely quick dinner for you.
dried red pepper flakes
3 garlic cloves
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 tsp. salt
herbs (I used one stem of oregano and one stem of mint.)
- Rinse and slice zucchini into about a 1/2 inch dice. Slice garlic.
- Heat a pan over medium-low. Drizzle in olive oil.
- Saute zucchini until brown, about 6 minutes.
- Add garlic and a sprinkle of red pepper. Cook for 4 minutes more.
- Add stock and and deglaze the pan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over fresh pasta with Parmesan.